May 11, 2014 01:14 AM EDT
The Presence Pro Energy app for Android is available free to install at Google Play. The Android app delivers real-time, whole-home energy monitoring and smart plug control giving residential and small business users the ability to manage electric use from a smartphone or tablet. The app also supports for Blue Line Innovations and TED energy sensing devices within the app. Presence Pro Energy for Android supports Monster brand smart plugs that enable automated and remote control of in-home electrical devices from within the app.
People Power recommends many ways to cut energy waste, tests user energy knowledge and compares this home against others. It can be connected with devices that allow the user to monitor and control electricity spend so they can save money by being eco-friendly. People Power's Energy Dashboards puts the users energy use at their fingertips. Users can find out the price that their utility is charging them for electricity right when it changes. The Android app will soon be available for purchase at $49.99 yearly, $4.99 monthly, and $1.99 for a 7-day pass.
Presence Pro Energy for Android:
• Monitor whole-home energy consumption from your mobile device
• Monitor past, present and projected energy use in real-time
• Project your monthly electric bills with greater accuracy
• Compatible with Blue Line Innovations products
• Compatible with TED products from Energy Inc.
• Compatible with Monster Central smart plugs
Presence Pro Energy for Android is compatible with:
• Android 4.4 KITKAT
• Android 4.3 JELLY BEAN MR2
• Android 4.2, 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN MR1
• Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH MR1
• Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
Android users can download Presence Pro Energy free at Google Play for a limited time.
*Please note: Video monitoring capabilities of Presence are currently supported only in the iOS version.
3. Mar 10, 2020
Why Sales Recruiters are More Important Than Ever Before
1. Feb 21, 2020
Can Apps Help You with Your Money Problems?
2. Feb 13, 2020
4 Things to Include on a Resume for an Executive Position
3. Feb 13, 2020
Meet the New App That Could Change the Way You Drive
4. Jan 15, 2020
Tech Takes the Borrowing Experience to New Speeds