Nov 22, 2013 11:20 AM EST
Zumba Dance launched earlier this month for Android smartphone devices. Zumba Dance was previously a motion-based tablet game. The device uses motion-tracking technology and also comes with new features.
Google / Technology Tell
The Android app includes updated features such as progress tracker to count calories. Tutorials and a live class locator is also available. Engagement through group goal setting for Facebook Groups allows users to set goals together. The on the go mobile workout app is the first app that includes full routines.
Zumba Dance requires Android 2.3.3 and higher. The app also is interactive and integrates a signature “exercise in disguise” program for on-the-go or at home. Zumba instructors include Beto Perez, Gina Grant, and Kass Martin. Music is also energetic with beats from LMFAO, Pitbull, Tiesto, Kat Deluna, and Sean Paul, in addition to Zumba original tracks. There are up to three hours of routines.
There are many fitness and health advantages leveraged through social channels to promote individual health. Social tools provide a real time way to engage, interact and derive information. There are thousands of apps available today to better one's health as well mobile tools now available.
• The hottest Zumba® Fitness routines available for the first time on mobile phone and tablet devices
• New motion tracking technology ensures users get the most out of your workout
• Dance along with superstar Zumba instructors: Beto Perez, Gina Grant, and Kass Martin
• Get moving to chart-topping music from artists like LMFAO, Pitbull, Tiesto, Don Omar, and Zumba originals
• Popular dance styles from around the world, including Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton
• Create a workout group with Facebook friends, set group goals, and party
• Three pre-programmed calorie-burning classes: Party, Exhilarating, and Pulse-Pounding
• Customize own classes in 20 to 60 minute lengths with purchased routines
• Stay motivated with the Progress Tracker that helps create fitness goals and tracks calorie burn
• Learn the basic steps of favorite dance styles at your own pace in Tutorial mode
• Keep track of progress between tablet and phone
Zumba Dance is the #1 paid Health & Fitness tablet app. Digital health investments for software rose 19 percent and digital health grew 45 percent. Personal tools and health tracking totaled $143 million. Consumer engagement was at $237 million. Delivering support, personalization, scalability, speed and flexibility are attractive areas for growth.
Zumba Dance is free to download for smartphone devices at the Google Play Store.
Feb 04, 2021
2. Feb 04, 2021
Researchers develop optical coating that can simultaneously reflect and transmit the same wavelength
3. Dec 21, 2020
Why Many Businesses Need Managed IT Services
1. Nov 18, 2020
Appy Pie Offers Amazing No-Code App Development Features
2. Nov 02, 2020
College Graduation: Things You Should do After the Big Day
3. Oct 02, 2020
8 Ways to Embrace Your Passion for Computer Tech